– it’s more than just a programme, it’s a new way of life –
If you want to get healthier but you’re not sure how and want to start living your healthiest, happiest life, then this is the programme for you.
We currently have an obesity epidemic, ever rising statistics of chronic and cardiovascular disease and cancer rates are now 1 in 2. Thats without mentioning those of you experiencing low energy, digestive issues, poor memory, food sensitivities, weight issues, skin conditions, hormonal imbalances or chronic aches and pains. When you’re living in good health, these symptoms are not present.
We’re more stressed, stretched and overwhelmed than ever before and many of us don’t know how to escape the cycle. We’re eating food-like products instead of real food. We’re sitting for long periods with minimal movement. We’re using skin care and household products full of chemicals and never detoxing ourselves. Is it any surprise that we’ve become such a sick nation?
To live a healthy life we need a combination of optimum nutrition, regular exercise, low stress, quality sleep and minimal toxin exposure. It’s this powerful combination that will enable us to thrive and reach complete wellbeing, which is exactly what we tackle in the programme.
I left my job in the City to take people on this journey that will change their lives. I know that, because that’s exactly what it did for me. I battled cystic acne for 6 solid years and once I discovered the importance of living a truly healthy lifestyle, I knew I had to help others do the same. A life of feeling good every day, having high energy without relying on coffee, being excited and motivated for life, feeling mentally positive, clearer skin, achieving a healthy weight and being free from disease. That is a life that is truly worth living and one that we all deserve to have.
What is the Wellness Programme?
This is a 16 week life changing programme that teaches you what to eat and why, helps you makes changes to your lifestyle that enhance your wellbeing and gives you the tools to make it simple. You’ll also be part of our Facebook Support Group, where you can ask questions, gain support and meet likeminded individuals.
We replace certain foods known to cause bodily inflammation, sensitivities and poor health, and replace them with nourishing and healthy alternatives.
We then look to remove the number one cause of many of today’s health problems and put strategies in place to curb cravings.
We then come on to tackling a recently discovered cause of anxiety, depression, insomnia and many other conditions. We also remove two of the most common food sensitivities in order to relieve your gut of any potential aggravators.
Finally, we complete the programme with a gut restoring 30 day protocol and body detox, to have you feeling your absolute best.
Each month you will also receive;
• Two training plans with video demos for in the gym and three training plans with video demos for at home by our PT’s (read their bios here)
• A library of nutritious yet delicious recipes, to get you inspired and keep cooking simple, with new recipes added weekly.
• Daily yoga poses with instructions for improved sleep.
• Colon and liver cleansing protocols to help detox your body from toxins.
• Lifestyle guides, such as eating out, in the supermarket, stress techniques, household toxins, skincare recipes, etc.
• Tools and aids to help you along the way, such as meal planners, shoppings lists, meal prep planning and cheat sheets.
• PLUS lifetime access to our Facebook Support Group which makes changing your lifestyle long-term possible.
For just £99 a month for 4 months, join our online community and take that first step towards changing your life.
There is no contract meaning you can cancel at any time and can do it straight from your own membership profile. No fuss, no delay. Give it a try, because you might just change your life.
This programme is right for you if;
- You’re looking to help manage or reduce any current diagnosis by leading a healthy lifestyle
- You want to lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way
- You want more energy, a clearer head and to feel good in yourself again
- You’d benefit from the support and advice from others around you on the same journey
- You want to be healthy but you’re not sure how or where to start
- You want to get healthier to set a good example for your children or to improve your chances of falling pregnant
- You’re committed to leading a healthy lifestyle long term
- You care about your body and want to give it the nourishment it needs
- You want to reduce your odds of illness and disease
- You’re tired of making excuses and want to start taking action
For any questions and queries, please email us at email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you and aim to respond within 24 hours.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote understanding and knowledge of various health topics and encourage eating healthier. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care programme, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you may have read online.