Everyday we’re adding toxins into our bucket (which is a metaphor for our body), from our food and water supply, our environment, the products we use and the way we live our lives.
That’s why everyday we need to be do two things;
1. Be conscious of where these are coming from and look to reduce our exposures.
2. Be proactive in removing these from our bodies, so that they don’t slowly build up over time and lead to chronic symptoms and health issues.
Here are some examples of toxins that negatively impact our body;
• EMFs, WiFi, mobile phone use
• fragrances, perfumes, air fresheners
• stress levels, high work volumes, family issues, break ups
• mercury fillings, root canals, poor oral hygiene
• physical injury or trauma
• tap water, shower water
• pesticides, herbacides, fungacides
• mould exposure
• our products; deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, body wash, washing powder, etc.
• carpets, paint, re-decorating
• lack of exercise, sedentary lifestyle
• insomnia, lack of sleep, broken sleep
• emotional trauma, abuse, low self worth
• stagnant air recirculating, staying indoors for long periods
• alcohol, junk food, refined sugar
The list is pretty endless… day after day, week after week, month after month… these add up, overburden our eliminatory organs, cause free radical damage, inflame the body and eventually, lead to disease.
What are you doing in your life to manage these exposures and reduce your toxins? Pick one thing today to tackle and start on your detox journey to better health.
To health and happiness,