Self-sabotage refers to the behaviour or thought patterns that hold you back and prevent you from doing what you want to do and living the life you desire.
- You want to start a business, but are afraid of what others will think
- You want to lose weight or get healthier, but can’t stop eating naughty snacks
- You set New Year’s Resolutions, but never stick to them
- You don’t like your job, but you’re still working it
What causes us to self-sabotage?
The sum of our beliefs, habits and behaviours create the life we are living and 95-99% of these come from our subconscious mind.
We download our programmes; beliefs and behaviours, before the age of 7 and these go on to influence the rest of our life. The aim of the subconscious mind is to mimic and copy what those around us are doing. We copy our parents and peers in an attempt to survive and succeed, but if they have negative subconscious programmes, we copy these too.
This stems back to when we needed to fit into the tribe in order to survive. If we didn’t learn how to hunt and hide, we wouldn’t survive for long.
However, if we do what everyone else is doing in today’s world, we’ll get what everyone else is getting – but is that what we want? When the general population is mostly overweight, sick, in debt, trading their time for money and unhappy?
How do we overcome our self-sabotage behaviour?
How we change these behaviours, beliefs and habits that sabotage us, is by changing the programmes we hold in our subconscious mind. If we change the programmes, we can change the resultant behaviour.
Some examples of negative subconscious programmes;
- I’m not good enough
- Life is hard
- Life is a struggle
- Money is the root of all evil
- I always try and change, but fail
- You can’t have it all in life
If we believe money is the root of all evil, do you think you will go on to become wealthy and financially free?
How can self-sabotage coaching help?
During the coaching we identify your own negative subconscious programmes and work to replace these with programmes that take you towards the life you want to live.
We assess and evaluate all areas of your life, including both past and present, from health and wealth to relationships, self-worth and more.
- We use hypnosis to hack the brain during a stage of theta to input new programmes
- We develop new positive habits which will help you reach your goals, through understanding and repetition
- We use powerful tools referred to as Energy Psychology, which is an approach to psychotherapy that involves coaching and healthcare treatment to work on the all important mind-body connection.
Learning how to overcome self-sabotage helped me to up-level all areas of my life.
It’s one thing to know how to eat healthy, but another to remove the road blocks that mean you continuously fail to make those long term changes.
Or to enrol at a gym and actually commit to weekly sessions, so that you achieve the physique you’re proud of.
Perhaps it’s your relationship with money; believing it only comes from working hard, it’s difficult to accrue, not everyone can be rich… all of the beliefs that keep you struggling financially.
You can achieve anything you want in your life, if you’re willing to get out of your own way.
Find out more by applying for a call below: